Saturday, November 14, 2020

Andrea Bocelli, Matteo Bocelli - Fall On Me


A beautiful song between parent and child.

I thought sooner or later,
The lights up above
Would come down in circles
And guide me to love
But I don't know what's right for me,
I cannot see straight.
I've been here too long
And I don't want to wait for it

Fly like a cannonball
Straight to my soul,
Tear me to pieces
And make me feel whole
I'm willing to fight for it,
And carry this weight
But with every step
I keep questioning what is true

Fall on me, with open arms
Fall on me, from where you are
With all your light

A light will illuminate you soon
Follow it always; it'll know how to guide you
Don't give up,
Be careful not to lose yourself
And your past will make sense to you
I'd like you to believe in yourself, but yes
In every step you move down here
It's an infinite journey
I'll smile if in this fleeing time, you take me with you

Fall on me, Listen to me
Fall on me, Hug me
Fall on me, if you want

I close my eyes
And I'm seeing you everywhere
I step outside,
It's like I'm breathing you in the air
I can feel you're there

Fall on me, Listen to me
Fall on me, Hug me
Fall on me, If you want

No comments:

Post a Comment